When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Cyber Monday is on November 30 this year. Macy’s is expected to offer deals on accessories, clothing, home goods, and more.
- Leading up to Cyber Monday, we’ll list all the best deals Macy’s has on offer.
- Our roundup has the best deals for Cyber Monday from a whole bunch of retailers, not just Macy’s.
- Read Insider Reviews’ Black Friday 2020 deals coverage for more savings.
Due to the pandemic, many retailers aren’t offering in-store-only deals for Black Friday. That means Cyber Monday will be even more similar to the giant day of sales. Macy‘s is making it easy for shoppers to get their purchases quickly, offering curbside and in-store pickup, as well as same-day and next-day delivery.
As Cyber Monday approaches, Macy’s will start releasing deals early. Some items can be further discounted with the code BLKFRI. We’ll update out picks as the retailer rolls out more bargains.
Table of Contents: Masthead Sticky
Best early Macy’s Cyber Monday deals
How do we choose the best deals from Macy’s?
- Products meet our coverage standards. We choose brands that we’ve tested and trust.
- We compare prices against Amazon, Target, Walmart, and other retailers. The deals we include are the same or better (not including promotional discounts from using certain credit cards).
- We look at products’ price histories to evaluate how significant the savings are.
When is Cyber Monday 2020?
Cyber Monday 2020 will be on November 30. Black Friday falls on November 27. There will be deals leading up to both days, but some retailers, including Macy’s may have some bargains reserved just for those days.
Can I order online and pick up in a store?
Yes, for many items but not all. Macy’s will offer curbside and in-store pickup. The retailer also ships certain purchases either the same day or the next day.
What should I buy from Macy’s during Cyber Monday?
Macy’s has a wide range of products. Expect deals in every category, including bakeware, jewelry, shoes, kitchen appliances, beauty, toys, and more. While it does have some electronics, you’re probably better off looking for those deals elsewhere, like Target, Amazon, or Best Buy.
Should I enroll in Macy’s Star Rewards?
In 2018, Macy’s started allowing anyone to enroll in its Star Rewards program. Previously, only people with a Macy’s credit card were eligible. It’s free to sign up as a “bronze” member. At that level, you earn 1% back in rewards, or $10 for every $1,000 you spend. Extra perks include a birthday gift and access to bonus offers.
Silver, gold, and platinum tiers require a Macy’s credit card.
Which is better, Black Friday or Cyber Monday?
There is less of a contrast between Black Friday and Cyber Monday this year. More people will shop online than in stores, and most retailers aren’t offering in-store-only deals.
Macy’s has a generous, 90-day return policy, which gets extended during the holiday season (with exceptions for certain products). If you pick up something and see a better price elsewhere, you should be able to return it.